Browse the Personal Touch Cleaning Check-List for one-time cleans. We understand you may not want recurrent services but just help once in awhile. This is a very thorough clean, so we do ask you pick-up clutter so that we can clean properly.
With our customers we follow the Personal Touch Cleaning Checklist, carefully cleaning the entire home with the time and detail that most people simply can not afford to do on a regular basis. We can adjust the checklist to be more or less detailed depending on your needs, just let us know!
- Scour sink and shine faucets
- Wipe off counters and remove fingerprints from cabinets
- Wipe off fronts and tops of appliances
- Clean microwave inside and out
- Load dishwasher if empty with dirty dishes in sink
Living and Dining Rooms
- Fluff and neatly arrange throw pillows
- Dust furniture. knick-knacks, pictures and lamps
- Clean glass tabletops
- Wipe and clean vanity areas, faucets, soap dish, toothbrush holders
- Clean mirrors
- Clean and disinfect toilet, shower, tub and sink(s)
- Remove mildew and soap scum
- Make beds (if clean sheets are left out we will change the bed)
- Dust furniture, knick-knacks and pictures
- Washer and dryer wiped off
- Floor mopped
- All floors vacuumed and mopped
- Hardwood floors are swept and mopped
- Cobwebs are removed
- Basebaords are swept off *
- Trash is emptied
- Windowsills dusted
- Blinds dusted*
- Ashtrays emptied
- Ceiling fans dusted*
* These items are alternated every other clean.
** Refrigerator and ovens cleaned thoroughly for an additional reasonable charge.